Ingredients (Serves 2)
225g Spaghetti (You can use other pasta's I just prefer spaghetti)
100g Diced Chorizo
100g Cut up Bacon
100g Cut up Mushrooms
Handful of Spinach
A Drizzle of Olive Oil
Lots of Grated Parmasan
1 Clove of Crushed Garlic
- Put pasta onto cook. Also, heat oil in a large frying pan.
- Add chorizo first for a few minutes.
- Then add bacon and mushrooms to frying pan.
- While waiting for other ingredients to cook beat eggs, then add grated Parmesan and mix.
- If chorizo, bacon and mushroom mix is ready before your pasta set aside and keep warm.
- When ready, drain pasta. Tip back into warm pasta pot and add the spinach, then chorizo, bacon, mushroom mix, the crushed garlic and finally the egg mix.
- Sit pan back on very low heat and stir constantly until pasta is completely coated. Important here that you don't let it scramble, keep it moving.
- Serve with more grated Parmesan on top
You can add homemade croutons, just use one slice of bread and fry up before starting the first step. When I add them I always set aside to cool, while I'm doing the rest of the meal.